Thursday, February 7, 2013

Time Flies...

Can you believe its already February? An entire week into it at that.

It seems like Christmas and New Years were just days ago. 

I think that is one of the problems of ALWAYS being busy - time just zips right on by and before you know it, another day...week...month..year has passed.

Anyway...the big talk around here right now is SNOW. 

I love snow. I don't ski...I don't like the cold...but I definitely love it when we get a big storm...and boy are we about to get it!

Well....really...we are only in the 12+ range, but I'll have to take what I can get.

Why do I like snow so much, you ask?

It's beautiful to look at (before it gets plowed and muddled brown with dirt).
It's beautiful for pictures.
It's FUN to go sledding and have snowball fights and make snowmen with the kiddos.
(Don't tell my mom...she HATES snow and is already cursing it, I'm sure)


We have plans to go sledding on Saturday, since we haven't gone all year. Last time it snowed, it was about 5* out the next day which is, of course, no good for taking the kids out.

So, we are ExCiTeD to say the least :)

Stay warm, and snowball fight on!

1 comment:

  1. If you love snow, then you need to come visit us! In the last 10 days we've gotten nearly 20" of snow (with a few days in between storms), and today we've had flurries all day. Hope you had a great time sledding!

    ReplyDelete