Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Hello out there!

Oh, hello there!

Yes, I am still here and well. I hope you are as well!

Thank you to all my wonderful readers, followers, and friends who continue to hang around and check in, even when I have gone weeks without posting.

I know my posts have been sporadic (to say the least!) but I want this blog to be successful. The issue keeping me from posting more often at the moment is simple - it's work.

I currently have 2 part time jobs, in addition to my own small business AND my Etsy shop (which has done so well and has amazingly become nearly a full time job on its own, Thank you everyone!), plus finding time for family time and activities with my husband and two boys.

It seems like a lot (and it is, trust me) but at the moment it is necessary. 

So, to say the least, blogging has fallen a bit lower on the ladder of "things I need to do today." 

I hope that you will all continue to hang around and check in here and there with me. I have some great posts lined up to share with you guys when things slow down a little. Until then, I will post as often and as much as I can, and I hope you enjoy what I can share with you all.

Have a great day, and I'll be back to you all soon :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment