Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Happy New Year!

I hope you all had a wonderful, safe and happy new year this year.

On the other hand, I seem to have a "bad rap" with New Years...

2011 Began with me having surgery.
End of 2011/begining of 2012 - my husband and I came down with a horrible stomach virus.
End of 2012/ beginning of 2013 we lost of a dear loved one, and I was sick with a sinus infection and lost my voice for nearly a week.

The new year is a time to be "starting fresh" or "starting over", isn't it? It seems to me that the final week of December through the first week in January is the worst time of year for my family and I. 


I'm hoping to turn this year around, and get it back on track to be "MY year". A year for good and positive changes and events.

So, to start getting rid of the bad mojo that this year has begun with, I compiled a list of all of the blogs/parties/magazines that my Origami has been featured in.

I am so thankful and happy that I was able to work with each and every one of these amazing bloggers and party planners. They are all incredible in their own way, and have worked so hard to get to where they are now. It was an absolute pleasure to work with each and every one of them. Thank you so much to all!

If you haven't seen one/any of these posts before, you absolutely HAVE to check them out. The details are incredible, and nothing was missed from ANY of them!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Love you to the Moon Baby Shower
By: Pen and Paper Flowers
Featuring: Custom printed lucky stars

Blog Post:

(Party was also featured on Amy Atlas Events):


Pen and Paper Flowers has also featured my Lucky Stars and Fortune cookies, which were made from a set of Designer Paper that she herself made:



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Abracadabra ~ A Magic Party
By: The Party Wagon
Featuring: Lucky Stars and Star Balls

Blog Post:


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Boat Party ~ Sailor Party
By: The Party Wagon
Featuring: Origami Boats

Blog Post:


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Superhero Party
By: Crossing the Bugger-Dixon Line
Featuring: Custom Printed Lucky Stars

Blog Post:


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A Lorax Inspired Giveaway
By: Crossing the Bugger-Dixon Line
Featuring: Seed Bombs

Blog Post:



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Rollerskate Party
By: Crossing the Bugger Dixon Line
Featuring: Large and Small Flower Balls

Blog Post:

(Party featured in Bird's Party Magazine):


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Superhero Party 
By: A Little Tipsy
Featuring: Custom Printed Lucky Stars

Blog Post:

(This party was also featured on her local T.V. Station!):



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Fall Festival Photoshoot and Giveaway
By: Violet's Buds
Featuring: Spiral Paper Flowers and Lucky Star Garland

Blog Post:


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I do so hope you head over and check out the details from each one. 

They are all incredibly amazing and so much work was put into each and every party and feature.

Share the love :)



No comments:

Post a Comment