Friday, April 20, 2012

Spring!

I'm so happy that Spring is here! Although we didn't get much snow this year, it was still cold and I wasn't happy. I've been taking a few pictures here and there of the lovely Spring flowers that are popping open and I thought I would share a few with you, as well as some from last summer - just to get you in the mood :)

Lovely Crocuses, which are now passed.




Violets. So pretty and also edible! We used to candy them by dipping them in egg whites, then in sugar. Let them dry for a while and then MUNCH. Or put them on a salad for a touch of pretty color.


A lovely dark red Sunflower


Raindrops


I love this one, honestly. Center of another Sunflower.

We'll end with a nice bright splash of color. That's all for today :) Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment