Monday, February 13, 2012

Upcoming Holidays

So, I am a HUGE fan of pretty much any holiday. Since tomorrow is Valentine's Day, I thought I would share the adorable craft that my sister found, and that I will be making tomorrow with my sons kindergarten class.



UPDATE #1: For those of you like myself who like to save a bit a money, Here's a tip - wait as long as you can to buy the supplies for this. I waited until the day before Valentine's day to purchase mine and all of the Valentine's Day goodies were on sale 50% off. SO, even though I bought way more supplies than I actually needed, the cost was only $21.00. For a class size of 17, plus one for myself and each parent at the party and the teacher, it comes out to approximately a mere $1.00 per person craft.

UPDATE #2: I made one as a sample so the kids know what they would be making. Maybe a better picture to come later, but this is what mine looks like:


You can use green pipe cleaners and shamrocks if you'd rather make it for St. Patricks Day!

SPEAKING of St. Patricks Day: Keep your eyes out for my next post, coming later this week. I will be announcing a SUPER St. Patricks Day GIVEAWAY! Everything you need for your St. Patricks Day party!

Heres a sneak peek!



Those are just the beginning ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment