Monday, January 16, 2012

Purple Cauliflower



Have you ever seen PURPLE cauliflower?

I was walking through the grocery store the other day with my son when we decided to pick up some green beans from the produce area. Next to the green beans were these heads of bright purple cauliflower.

My son thought it looked cool, and he loves cauliflower anyway, so I picked up a head. It was a bit more expensive, but we figured we would try it just for the fun of saying we did.

It was good! Really it tasted just like regular cauliflower. My little one (18 months) loved it, and my 5 year old thought it was also fun that it made purple water (we boiled it to cook it and most of the BRIGHT purple was left behind in the water).


Anyway, it was fun (and tastey!) to try something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment